Avant Garden Daisies

Friday, February 21, 2014

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

THE DETAILS
top: Nasty Gal Vamp Velvet Crop Top
pants:Avant Garden Pants
hat: Vintage Leather Hat


I've featured daisies many times on my blog, but there's much more of a meaning to me then just being a cute print. My grandmother's name is Daisy. She passed away in 2011 to cancer. It's an understatement for me to say that she was my favorite person the planet. She was my everything and I honor her everyday with my love for her beautiful name & soul. The June part came from one of my best friends Alyssa. She started calling me junebug and it stuck. All of our friends started to do it. I guess my name is just a bit of an insight into my life.

I've been eyeing things for Coachella lately and I found these amazing pants. The flare gives it a sweet 60's vibes. I wish I could wear these everyday. THEY'RE SO COMFORTABLE! I paired it with this a plunging V off the shoulder crop velvet crop. I love the fit but I wish I would of sized up! I tend to feel I'm going to fall out of the top every time I wear it. I think they're both key pieces that I see myself wearing a lot for the upcoming spring! It's so close! Even though it's basically spring in LA already.
I'm going to be doing a Coachella post soon. This is going to be my 4th year so i'll share my knowledge on what to wear/bring!


xoxo,
JasDaisyJune


www.instagram.com/jasdaisyjune
https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11269159/jasdaisyjune
www.twitter.com/jasdaisyjune

5 comments :

  1. Super cool pics!
    Very nice outfit
    <3
    http://heyhadrien.blogspot.com/2014/02/million-miles.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your absolutly adorable, love this whole look on you. Definitely chanelling summer festival vibes... I want to jump into my computer screen, the sunshine looks amazing! i come undone

    ReplyDelete