Bandana Bloom

Sunday, February 23, 2014

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

THE DETAILS:
top: MISSGUIDED GAYNA ORGANZA STYLE SLEEVE CROP TOP IN WHITE
skirt: C/O SUPERCOLOUR BANDANA PENCIL SKIRT
shoes: STRAPPY GLADIATOR WEDGES IN WHITE



Breathing new life with this incredible bandana skirt. It's made out of a great material and fits awesome. When I first received it, I was hesitant about what to style it with. The skirt has an edge so I wanted the top to have an edge as well. I paired it with my Organza Sleeve sweatshirt top. I've had it for a while, but recently became obsessed with it. Now I catch myself always wanting to wear it. It's easy to throw on and the unique sleeves definitely makes it an eye catcher.

Has anyone heard this incredible "No Scrubs" cover by Bastille and features a mash up with The XX "Angels"!?! On non stop repeat! So worth a listen :)

I hope everyone has a great week <3


xoxo,
JasDaisyJune

2 comments :

  1. Awesome outfit
    Super cool pics
    <3
    http://heyhadrien.blogspot.com/2014/02/skull-glasses.html

    ReplyDelete