Roof Top Kisses

Friday, February 7, 2014

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
THE DETAILS
top: Nasty Gal Kisses Crop Bustier
skirt: c/o Motel Highwaisted Pencil Skirt in Black Vinyl
shoes: Nasty Gal Shoe Cult Strut Cutout Bootie

I'm having quite a love affair with my new PVC skirt. I've been trying to get my hands on a baby pink or blue but they're sold out everywhere! The sweetheart plunging neckline of the top is what made me swoon over it! With Valentines Day coming up it's nice to be surrounded by love & happiness. I still don't know what I'm getting my boyfriend but I'm sure I'll think of something!

2 comments :