Winter Daisies

Wednesday, February 5, 2014



THE DETAILS
Beanie: c/o YOU SUCK BEANIE (currently sold out)
Jumper c/o Motel Gertrude V Neck Playsuit in Wild Daisy Print
Jacket: c/o Amari Charlie Jacket
Socks: Ruffled Crochet Over-The-Knee Socks in Black
Shoes: H&M (similar)


Winter in California isn't exactly winter, but i'm not complaining! What can I say daisies are my favorite! This playsuit is so cute and comfortable. It would be perfect for just a day out with gladiator sandals or even a music festival. So versatile! I decided to pair it with a brown braided belt (from my grandpa's closet) to give it a nice pop. This jacket is a MUST HAVE. It's epitome of perfection. It can be worn all year round and its the finishing touch to any outfit. I can't wait to see Amari's Spring Collection. I teamed up my black knee high socks and black wedges to give it a put together feel. To top it off I wore my YOU SUCK beanie. It describes how anyone feels sometimes! haha :)

1 comment :