Work Flow

Friday, February 28, 2014

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic


THE DETAILS
DRESS: c/o LITTLE MISTRESS Paper Dolls Cream & Black Contrast Panel Peplum Bodycon Dress
HANDBAG: c/o LA MODA EBONY RED HANDBAG


I can't wait for the day I have a fashion career job and I can dress like this. This dress is the ultimate head turner. I wore this to a job interview and felt so chic. I also got a compliment from a lovely lady at Starbucks on it(made my day)! With the cream and black contrast & body con fit it gives an incredible sophisticated look. It's a perfect work outfit with a blazer and a tight bun. Or after work take your hair down and the blazer off and you're ready for drinks with the girlfriends!

This red handbag makes my world go round. From stunning details on handbags to the coolest shoes you'll ever see, La Moda is every girls dream! I love how most of their handbags come with a adjustable strap. It's a blessing to have it when you're on the go and then take it off to make it classy chic. The size of the bag is truly ideal. Not too big, not too small. I tend to go for ridiculously over sized bags so this is a nice change. I adore the rich red color of the bag. It's a nice pop of color in my daily outfits, since I am usually in all black.

I'm getting in Coachella mode with it just being 42 days away! Oh Ms.Lana Del Rey, I will cry when I hear your beautiful voice live! With every upcoming blog post I will try and post some of the artists I plan on seeing with one of my favorite songs by them.




xoxo,


JaDaisyjune

2 comments :