desert daze

Monday, March 3, 2014

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic


THE DETAILS

SHOES: C/O T.U.K. FOOTWEAR OIL SLICK BOOTS
top: UNIF IN MEMORY OF I DON'T REMEMBER TANK
DIY SHREDDED TIGHTS
OVERSIZED SWEATER (found at Crossroads Trading Co.)
HAT: BRIXTON

These photos don't do the boots justice. Honestly, the coolest shoes I own. The oil slick style gives it a trippy look that you can't ignore. I included a car shot I took of these beauties because everyone needs to see the sick spills & swirls! I'm thinking of wearing them to Coachella to stay comfy and protect my feet. I know they will be stepped on a lot in the insane crowds!
Over sized tanks and shredded tights have been my "uniform" since high school. I love UNIF tanks because they're always so damn catchy. Oh and because they're UNISEX. My boyfriend and I share them. haha.

Shooting in the middle of nowhere desert is my favorite. The nature is incredible. I wanna shoot in the forest next!


This Coachella post artist is AlunaGeorge. Ugh this British duo blows my mind. Her soft voice and his sweet beats are the perfect combination. I've been listening to them so much, my boyfriend knows all the songs and is stoked on seeing them also. It's so hard for me to just feature one song by them. But this one is my ultimate favorite <3

6 comments :

  1. Very cool outfit
    Great pics too! :)

    http://heyhadrien.blogspot.com/2014/03/arquivo-morto.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am far too obsessed with those boots right now. Fractured Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so in love with those boots <3

    http://www.rayneon.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Estou amando seu blog, e seus looks!
    http://www.nossomosmoda.com/

    ReplyDelete