#FRESHESTDRUMMERALIVE

Friday, March 21, 2014

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

THE DETAILS
#FRESHESTDRUMMERALIVE TEE AVAILABLE HERE

I love this tee featuring #FRESHESTDRUMMERALIVE Blizzy Blake on the front. It shows his fun & lively personality! Its always so sick to watch him perform with G Eazy. They both definitely kill it. This is what I would of worn if I went to the most recent LA concert. I unfortunately missed it due to school. I wanted to cry. haha. I tied a plaid shirt around my waist and teamed it with knee high socks to give it a sporty look and added the Jeffrey Campbell Scully to give a pop of color. Check Blizzy and G Eazy in a city near you. You will not be disappointed. They're the next big thing!


It's suppose to be a Coachella music post, but I can't mention G Eazy and not put up a song by him! He's honestly incredible. With his dapper look and rap style, you can't help to be so intrigued. His music will have any girl swooning. I am so stoked for his new album. I can't decide on my favorite song because I have too many, but I've been obsessing over this one for a bit!



xoxo, JasDaisyJune

3 comments :