I WOKE UP LIKE THIS (FLAWLESS)

Saturday, March 22, 2014


Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic THE DETAILS


C/O JAWBREAKING WOKE UP LIKE THIS BEANIE IN PINK(also available in BLACK)
BRANDY MELVILLE JADA MINI DRESS
H&M OVER SIZED BLUE SHIRT
ASOS SHEER OVER THE KNEE SOCKS
JEFFREY CAMPBELL COLTRANE BOOTS

You wake up, flawless
Post up, flawless
Ride round in it, flawless
Flossin on that, flawless
This diamond, flawless
My diamond, flawless
This rock, flawless
My rock, flawless
I woke up like this
I woke up like this
We flawless, ladies tell 'em


Let me start off by saying we all know Beyonce is just a goddess. The infamous "Flawless" song is one for the books. It screams GIRL ANTHEM. I can see myself 10 years from now, hearing this song playing on the radio and freaking out and telling my future kids "this was your mother's jam back in the day". haha.
When I first saw Jawbreaking post this beanie, I KNEW I HAD TO HAVE IT. Luckily, the stunning & so sweet owner Aly sent one my way! I couldn't decide if I wanted black or pink, but I decided on baby pink because it's a key color for spring and I OWN TOO MUCH BLACK. But can you ever own too much black? I beg to differ. I wanted the beanie to stand out so I chose my favorite go to Brandy Melville dress and paired it with my other favorite oversized blue shirt. I adore the baby pink and blue together. Then I teamed it with black knee high socks and black boots to give it a put together feel. Knee high socks are an ideal transitional piece for winter to spring. It also could be a nice final touch to an outfit!


Oh my oh my Coachella is only 20 days away! The artist I chose for this post is BANKS. Her voice. I can't even begin on how beautiful it is. She has her number on her facebook account and I texted her and told her how much I loved her and how I'm so excited to see her at Coachella! Surprisingly, she wrote me back! *HAPPY FAN GIRL MOMENT* All her songs will blow your mind, but this one is my ultimate fav!

6 comments :