barefloweracid.

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic


THE DETAILS
Dress:c/o Shy Wilder Nilla Black Acid Maxi Dress
Necklace: Forever 21
Hat: Vintage (bought off of Etsy)
Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell Black Scully


In the spirit of ridiculously hot LA weather I decided to pull out this sweet dress. I'm such a sucker for anything with low sides and this dress is a prime example of it. I added the knot to show off the shoes and also trying a new way to style a maxi. This dress is definitely going to be part of my summer adventures. I see myself throwing this on before going to the beach or laying by the pool.
Forever 21 has stepped up their game. The jewelry I have found lately from them has been killer! Even though the necklace I bought from there already broke, Forever 21 isn't exactly known for their quality. But I figured out a way to fix it and looks brand new! Just gotta be extra cautious!
Yes I love the JC's Scully so much I got them in black as well. They just go so perfect with everything and sorry in advance I'm gonna be featuring them quite a bit on my blog. hehe.


xoxo,

JasDaisyJune

1 comment :