Bohemian Rhapsody

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
THE DETAILS
C/O LA MODA UK BRITNEY FRINGE BAG
C/O BROWN CAT EYE SUNGLASSES
REVERSE BLUE BELL SLEEVE ROMPER
URBAN OUTFITTERS CROCHET KNEE HIGH SOCKS
JEFFREY CAMPBELL BLACK SCULLLY


Never can go wrong with a perfect romper. Being 5'8, I have a hard time wearing rompers. I tend to have to go up a size because a small is too short for my torso. lol. #tallgirlproblems
From the beautiful print, awesome bell sleeves, and killer plunge neckline it was calling my name. My obsession with rompers just keep growing! When I posted a sneak peek of this blog post on instagram, I saw a lot of girls were wanting to know where I got it from. I have searched far and wide on the web to find a store selling it but unfortunately it's sold out everywhere! Hopefully a company restocks it soon for you babes!
Don't even get me started about LA MODA UK. I die for everything on their website. From the shoes to the bags to the sunglasses! Tons of different styles that no matter what style you have, you will find something that makes your heart skip a beat. This fringe bag is forever my ideal bag. From the detailing, slouchy feel, and sweet pockets, what more could you want?

2 comments :