sun neutral dreams

Saturday, May 31, 2014

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic


THE DETAILS
c/o Gypsum Style White Upper Hand Top
c/o Salsit Kate Cardi
c/o Lulus Beige High Waisted Shorts
Brighton Brown Concho Belt
Bamboo Brown Gladiator Sandals
c/o Sunglass Spot Tortoise Circle Sunglasses


I've having a major love affair with neutrals lately. Beige, white, and ivory are slowly taking over my closet but it's a good thing! Wearing black in 90 to 100 degree weather is not the business :(

Who doesn't love a good crop top? This plunge crop from Gypsum Style steals my heart. The fit, cut, and look are my ideals when looking for a top.I have it in black as well. I heard from a little birdy Rehab Clothing (the brand that makes it) is going to make it in grey. Major excited to snag that one also!

Meet my new obsession the "Kate Cardi" from Salsit. The lace and fit is how this beauty caught my eye. Definitely one of my top 5 favorite pieces I own right now. It's so light (even good in hot weather) and perfect for any outfit. I see myself throwing it on all the time!

It's unreal to shoot in the desert. Running around trying to take good photos while trying to not pass out in over 100 degree weather is not an easy task! But I grew up in Palm Springs so I should be used to it. No no not at all. Los Angeles has spoiled me! (even though it's stupid hot here sometimes.)

I got an email from one of my followers saying I should post music more! Which is really cool! I'm glad someone likes my taste in music:) This song has started to circulate on the radio but she is craaazy goood and this remix has been on non stop repeat for me. Check out this babe Tove Lo kill it!

No comments :

Post a Comment