cats & conchos

Monday, June 2, 2014

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic


THE DETAILS
C/O SIREN LONDON LOOK OUT PLAYSUIT
C/O PYLO KITTY CAT KNEE HIGHS
C/O PYLO BLACK LEATHER FRINGE CROSSBODY
VINTAGE WHITE CONCHO BELT
VINTAGE BLACK HAT
HM BLACK WEDGES


Can never go wrong with a little black romper. So versatile & easy to style. Something feels so right teaming things with concho belts. I literally want to wear them with everything. Cats are my favorite and I knew when I received these kitty cat knee highs my life was made! The little ears & heart nose are so adorable. I'm currently trying to find a little kitty. Hopefully I get one soon! Fringe anything is a must! Boho chic for the win. This sweet crossbody from Pylo was my "it" bag for Coachella weekend. I'm still so bummed I didn't get any good photos at Coachella. Every year I say I'm going to take a lot, but my phone always ends up dying! Oh well always next year :)



Throwin it back a bit with this music post. Being an early 90s baby, I've been completely infatuated with that era since as long as I can remember. What I would do to be 20 in 1996. The style, music, and culture was completely different. I chose the classic hit, "6 Underground" by Sneaker Pimps. Her voice is a beautiful dream!

2 comments :

  1. You are such a babe! So pretty with great style. New follower :)

    trendofdays.blogspot.co.uk
    @trendofdays
    x

    ReplyDelete