Flower Caged Plunge

Sunday, June 22, 2014

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
C/O DAT GIRL AH-MAZED SKIRT
C/O LA MODA UK NECKLACE
GYPSUM STYLE UPPER HAND CROP TOP

Gotta love a little black skirt with a twist. With the eye catching caged detail it's a head turner for sure. Paired it with my current favorite plunge top that I swear I want in every color. I wanna wear it all zee time! It's just so easy to style & throw on. How ideal to get this stunning necklace from La Moda just in time for summer. Such a beautiful statement piece. I can't wait to wear this all summer long! Been dying to go on an epic vacation! Bali is definitly #1 on my list! Whats yours?
Have a great week darlings :)

1 comment :