Walk on the Wild Side

Thursday, July 31, 2014




THE DETAILS
Laboni Strappy Wet Look Bustier Bralet in Black
Angeletta Paisley Print Trousers
Pitera Extreme Platform Chelsea Boots


Taking a walk on the wild side with pretty pink paisley trousers from MISSGUIDED. Summer is a very daring time when it comes to fashion. Basically any color/print works. The brighter, crazier, and funner the better! Since the pants stand out so well by itself, I wanted everything else to be neutral. So I chose a cute strappy bralet, oversized fedora, and some killer platforms. Platforms make my world go round. Even though I am a monster when I wear them, I still always lust after every pair I see! Plus Chelsea boots are such an essential staple, so why not make them platform?

5 comments :

  1. Those pants are absolutely amazing! Really love this look, quite simple yet memorable x

    BLOG | Talking Pickles

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos! You look stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cool look! those pants & shoes are my favorite parts!

    dresses-and-travels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I nominated you for the Liebster award because I love your blog!

    http://shoppingiscardio.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/liebster-award.html

    Sian | shoppingiscardio.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete