Mandala Blues

Thursday, March 26, 2015

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic




THE DETAILS
TOP: FOR LOVE & LEMONS BLACK LACE BELL SLEEVE TOP
SKIRT: C/O MOTEL ANNIE A LINE SKIRT IN MANDALA BLUE
URBAN OUTFITTERS KNEE HIGH SOCKS
JEFFREY CAMPBELL BLACK SCULLYS



Blue has always been my favorite color. I'm so attracted to it! From light blue to royal blue, it doesn't matter I love them all! So when I came across this incredible printed skirt from Motel, I knew I had to have it. The a-line style works all year round. It was a hazy overcast day when I shot this. I teamed it with my fav knee high socks and platforms. I'm definitely not over the Scullys yet!
Until next time!

xoxo,

JasDasiyJune

9 comments :

  1. Thank your for sharing this post! It’s just so amazing!
    I can’t wait to read a new one!

    Diana Cloudlet
    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. so inspiring! love the mix.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Once you get through initial "I know what's best" attitude of the manager here, you will agree that - he DOES know what's best, and he does not treat you like just some paycheck. During my wedding reception here, the wait staff was absolutely the best.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It so big a surprise for me to see the black lace formal dresses. Since i find this style of bridal gowns, now i have confidence to have a date with my dear boyfirend..

    ReplyDelete