Oh Charles.......

Thursday, March 19, 2015

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic


THE DETAILS
Reformation Charles Dress
Forever 21 Black Boots
Brixton Hat
CHILD OF WILD Moon Vengeance Indian Necklace


While strolling around taking photos of this insane REFORMATION dress, my boyfriend and I came across the cutest cat! It was so sweet. I wish i could of taken it home! I'm currently so puppy/kitty crazy. Every animal I come across, I ask their owner so many questions cause I want one just like it. Let's talk about my new favorite brand Reformation. I'm just gonna say obsessed with is an understatement. After finding out about the eco friendly brand late last year, I have now accumulated 17 pieces. On their website they say "We make killer clothes that don't kill the environment." How incredible is that? Knowing that your wearing something that is incredibly made well and refining fashion just makes me want every piece of my wardrobe to be eco friendly.


2 comments :

  1. You are so Beautiful! And beautiful styling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great dress! I love it!

    http://the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete