Bohemian Punk.

Thursday, October 15, 2015

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Oh Stone Cold Fox. When I thought you babes couldn't out do yourself, you blow my mind. Meet my new favorite top called the Punk Crop.
From their Summer Collection it features a beautifully made lace detail, with an insane open back. Might I add, IT'S ON SALE FOR $99 BUCKS (regular price $315). #stealnotadeal
I paired it with my essential vintage Brighton Concho Belt. Comes in multiple colors & can easily make an outfit 10000x times better.
Fall may be here, but sure doesn't feel like it! #summerforeverinSoCal



THE DETAILS
STONE COLD FOX PUNK CROP TOP
REFORMATION SKIRT
VINTAGE BRIGHTON CONCHO BELT
VINTAGE HAT
DOLCE VITA BOOTS

No comments :

Post a Comment