Grey Bandit.

Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic



My oh my! It took me a while, but FINALLY got my hands on this amazing criss cross bodysuit.
It has been seen & sold out everywhere since it came out. After trying it on, I totally got the hype.
Its basically The Sisterhood of the Traveling Bodysuit. LOL.
It seriously fits amazing on any body type. Snug in all the right places, it fits the body like a glove.
I definitely think every girl needs it in her closet. #newclosetstaple
Also, on a side note, I know my blog & instagram have been MIA lately.
Its been a bit hectic lately, but I have just finished up an internship with For Love & Lemons and am working full time!
I'm definitely going to do a post about my awesome internship very soon! Thanks to everyone who is still interested in little old me :)




THE DETAILS


SHOPLUNA B BANDIT BODYSUIT
FRAME BLACK DENIM
PRINCESS POLLY WEST END BELT
ASOS BOOTS

No comments :

Post a Comment