How The West Was Fun.

Thursday, March 24, 2016


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Yes the title of this blog post is from a Mary Kate & Ashley film. I was obsessed with them as a kid!
Anyways, it's the most wonderful time of the year, FESTIVAL SEASON. I'm really excited about the Coachella lineup this year. I'm featuring Nasty Gal's Rodeo Revival Collection. Every item from the collection screams Coachella! From the suede to the beautifully made embellishments pieces, it's your one stop shop for all your festival needs! I chose the Manuela Top & the matching Manuela Skirt. Who doesn't love a matching set? Its eye catching and perfectly comfortable to wear dancing around the polo fields!
For this upcoming festival season I plan on wearing something fun! It's time to get creative and wear something you can dance and frolic around in. The 70s are definitely inspiring my festival wardrobe. What a time to be alive then! The culture, music, and fashion were incredible! I'm always catching myself looking at photos from that time and wishing I was there.


Can't wait to see what you babes are gonna to wear to your go to festival this year! Until next time :)
xoxo,
JasDaisyJune

THE DETAILS

NASTY GAL MANUELA SOUTACHE BUSTIER
NASTY GAL MANUELA SOUTACHE SKIRT
JEFFREY CAMPBELL DUBOIS SUEDE BOOTS

No comments :

Post a Comment